Shacklocks Solicitors
You are in: Shacklocks Solicitors |How We Can Help |Starting or Ending a Relationship |New status new Will

New status new Will

Divorce or the dissolution of a Civil Partnership require immediate action as any Will made during the relationship will no longer be of full and valid effect.

Even before your divorce or dissolution is finalised you will want to make a Will to ensure that your possessions and valuable assets (such as your interest in the property) passes to the appropriate people. Doing nothing would mean that the person to whom you are married would still inherit – probably not what you intend to happen.

Similar comments apply if you have been living with someone and the relationship has ended.

If you contact one of our Will specialists they will put in place an appropriate arrangement for you. If you are not sure about your long term plans we can put in place a temporary Will solution to meet your needs for now, even if that needs to be changed as your circumstances develop and you move on.

Who do I Contact?

Marcella Kilbane, Solicitor, Family Marcella Kilbane

Solicitor, Family

Tel: 01773 822333

More about Marcella Kilbane...

Ben Stubbins, Partner, Family Ben Stubbins

Partner, Family

Tel: 01773 822333

More about Ben Stubbins...