You are in: Shacklocks Solicitors |How We Can Help | |

Lost or missing title deeds

The Land Registry accepts application for registrations where deeds and documents are lost or destroyed and will register a title where satisfactory alternative evidence is provided.

"The service offered was generally excellent. We regard Shacklocks as our Solicitors and will use them as and when required."
Clients of Shacklocks Derbyshire Property Team

Shacklocks are well equipped to deal with this as our residential property team have a number of years experience in the field of reconstitution of Title Deeds. As registered land is becoming the standard, pure conveyancers are dealing with unregistered land less frequently and cannot therefore handle problems with lost deeds.